Cost of education:
250 Euro + 50 Euro for each next participant
Target audience: the training seminar is intended for employees of testing laboratories in the food industry, pharmaceutical companies, laboratories working in the field of environmental monitoring, which are involved in the development, implementation and standardization of test methods; The seminar can also be useful for employees of the centers of standardization and metrology.
The main objective of the seminar is to familiarize with the features of new versions of international standards and the practical application of standards to build an interlaboratory experiment to evaluate the accuracy indicators (correctness and precision) of standard test methods. The seminar will consider practical examples of calculations and processing of experimental data using Excel spreadsheets. The seminar requires prior knowledge of the basics of statistical processing of experimental data.
In a programme:
• Scope of ISO 5725-2:2019 and ISO 5725-4:2020.
• Fundamentals of terminology used in standards.
• Statistical models underlying the experiment.
• General approaches to designing an experiment to evaluate correctness and precision.
• Processing the results of the experiment to evaluate the indicators of correctness and precision.
• Working with missing and erroneous data.
• Assessment of data consistency.
• Fundamentals of dispersion analysis.
• Calculation of the statistical parameters of the model.
• Establishing the dependence of precision indicators on the level of the value of the quantity.
• Evaluation of standard method bias by interlaboratory experiment.
• Assessment of laboratory bias.
• Practical use of correctness and precision indicators for estimation of measurement uncertainty (ISO 21748 approach).