Cost of education:
₴3600/€180 (pre-sale until 09.12.2022) + ₴720/€36 for each next participant;
₴4000/€200 (from 09.12.2022) + ₴800/€40 for each next participant
1) Dietary supplement and drug – terminology, interpretation of the difference.
2) Dietary supplements sold through the pharmacy network: composition (biologically active and excipients) and main forms of release.
3) An overview of the legal requirements that a dietary supplement manufacturer must comply with.
4) Quality control of dietary supplements: main indicators and analytical methods.
5) Overview of labeling requirements for dietary supplements.
6) Basic requirements for the production of dietary supplements (key aspects of the technical equipment of production facilities and a system for ensuring food safety based on the principles of HACCP).
7) Summing up the theoretical part.
Answers to questions from participants.
Practical part: a situational task for students to simulate actions for setting a dietary supplement for production. Completion of the task and dialogue with the audience.