Cost for connecting to the webinar of one computer (participant): $206.
VAT is not paid.
$144 discounted price:
– for each subsequent participant from one organization;
– students, subject to the presentation of a student card.
$127 discounted price:
– clients of the Conformity Assessment Body UKRMEDCERT LLC and GXP UMEDCER LLC.
The price includes: information service, video recording of the webinar, a set of training materials and a certificate in pdf format.
Target audience: senior and middle managers; specialists of departments involved in the preparation and implementation of measures to determine and improve the level of competence of pharmaceutical company employees.
– The relevance of ensuring the proper competence of personnel. Quality management principles and an overview of the relevant requirements of the ISO 9000 series.
• Economic and social prerequisites for increased attention to ensuring the competence of personnel. Overview of the situation in Ukraine and the world – trends and prospects for changes in the business environment.
• Modern concepts in the field of quality. Competence approach. The role of personnel competence in quality management systems.
• A general overview of the ISO 9000 series of competencies.
• Analysis of ISO 9001:2015 requirements related to competence.
– Practical tasks.
• Formulation of examples of the implementation of the competency-based approach in practice.
• Situational tasks, testing on the topic.
– Design and regulation of the personnel competence management process within the framework of the quality management system of a pharmaceutical enterprise.
• Using a process approach when designing a competency management process.
• Regulation of the process of competence management under the PDCA Cycle.
– Practical tasks.
• Development of a documented competence management procedure.
• Analysis of completed tasks, testing on the topic.