Cost for connecting to the webinar of one computer (participant): $173.
VAT is not paid.
$87 discounted price:
– for each subsequent participant from one organization;
– students, subject to the presentation of a student card.
$121 discounted price:
– clients of the Conformity Assessment Body UKRMEDCERT LLC and GXP UMEDCER LLC.
The price includes: information service, video recording of the webinar, a set of training materials and a certificate in pdf format.
Target audience: heads of enterprises importing medicines and medical devices; heads and specialists of logistics services, directors for foreign economic activity of manufacturers of medicines and medical devices.
1. Distribution and its types. Distribution channels and options for their organization.
2. Accounting for goods in distribution.
3. Push and Pull distribution models.
4. Distribution policy of the company.
5. Ways to compensate for losses and work with claims.
6. Survey in logistics.
7. Demand management. Basic definitions.
8. Inventory turnover ratio.
9. Average absolute deviation in forecasting.
10. Inventory management in logistics. Logistic shoulder and reorder point.
11. Insurance reserves.